Monday, 28 January 2008

It is finished.

"God never moves without purpose or plan..."

I just submitted my JAE Application Form. It is with much tears and prayers that I have sent in my application. With trembling and prayer, I clicked the 'Submit' button. Now that I have chosen my route on a JC path instead of what I had initially intended (a polytechnic), I pray that I'll be able to go to church regularly. Many of the JC students in Church rarely make it to YF or Prayer Meeting, and I fear that this would happen to me as well. But my God is great, my God is good; as someone in my church mentioned to me that as long as I set apart the time for God, God will help and ensure that I'll be able to make it for YF and Prayer Meeting.

As the hymn goes
"So amid the conflict, whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged - God is over all;
Count your every blessing - angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey's end."

I thank God for the concern that many church members have shown me over this period, from ever since before the O Levels' started and even up to now. Before the O Levels' began, it was the 'mugging' regime. Following the O Levels' was the release of the results, and I had many fears but God relieved me of all these fears. As I make my selection, God used His people in the Church to encourage me. O what a blessing from God! Indeed, God mercies are ever present and "new every morning".

As I await the results and postings of my selection, this is my prayer: "Wherever He leads I'll go, I'll follow my Christ who loves me so." God always knows best, and I'm very assured of that.

Proverbs 3:5-7 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home