Wednesday, 6 February 2008

My messy worktable...

Well, someone has asked me to updated my blog for no particular reason. The best part, update your blog with a post saying "how bored you are"... Well, I'm updating, but not with such a lame post =P (Sorry Xiaomeimei ><)


My models cupboard. Yes, it's quite empty. And this was taken some time ago (like last year or January...), so that's why there's no Dynames and GP02...
-----
My Worktable

Yes, messy...


Kyrios parts which I just painted 2 nights ago... (I messed up the paint job *cries*)


I cut up all the parts and place them into sections... So all the parts that contribute to the left leg goes to one section, right leg to another etc etc.


Paint, and thinner, and gloss...


Tools... The knife is sharp, cut myself once and bled for 5 mins straight ><


Paint brushes... I need a finer tip one >< *Birthday Present? =D*

Needs: Putty, Sandpaper, and VERY fine tip brush.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home