Monday, 7 January 2008

Watchnight Service and Teens Cycling

Well, well, what do you know? I'm not that laggy in posting this one! Hurray!

Firstly, let me ask those that celebrated countdown or something of such a sort. What did you do on 31st December 2007? Party away? Drink and make merry? Have fun and live sensually? Visit pubs? Visit places where there will be merry-making? Well, the way I 'celebrate' the coming of the new year (2008) is to go to church, thank God for seeing me through 2007 and commit 2008 into His hands.

Well, pics from Watchnight Service...


Message before the testimony time.


Makan/Interval between the message and the testimony time.


Testimony Time.

-After the testimony time, which ended at 12.02AM, we greeted each other a Blessed New Year. Indeed, it's a blessing to start the year committing oneself to God, and rededicating your life to God.

---------
Teens Cycling!

Only one picture, sadly. A few reasons tho:
1. There are a few jokers who cycled SO FAST that if I were to take a picture (with a camera, duh) while cycling, I would capture no one in the picture.
2. I'm afraid of falling over while cycling and taking a picture.
3. That's all.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home