Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Youth Camp 2007: Fearing God and Overcoming Temptation

Youth Camp 2007: Fearing God and Overcoming Temptation

It's indeed a very timely message. To have such a camp held before the new year, it's really a time to rededicate and commit one's life to God again. Temptations are faced by all, no matter how old or young one is, and it is never possible to overcome temptation by one's own strength. It is by God's divine grace and help that helps one overcome temptation.

I pray that this year, I will, with God's grace, resist the temptations posed by the Devil. It's never easy, and I have fallen time and again to many temptations. But by God's grace and providence, God has kept me through the whole of 2007, and I pray that He will keep me in 2008 as well. I know that my God is able to carry me through.



Opening Prayer/ Introductions



Games games games, indoors and outdoors.


Meeting proper...


Testimony Time...


And guitar learning sessions... =D




Games, games and games!



Photos from BBQ.



Group Photos!
----------


And odd quirks!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home