Thursday, 24 January 2008

Release Restrain!

Praise the LORD!

YES! The long awaited results are finally released. I did well, praise the LORD! All glory be to God, for without Him, I'd probably failed miserably no matter how hard I tried. I'm like a free man now, but death awaits in my further education ><

EDIT: I forgot to thank the people who helped me get my results and prayed for me at the same time! How could I? Thanks to all who encouraged me while I was feeling some what or rather depressed. Also, a word of thanks to my teachers as well. Well, I disappointed some of them, but still...

Now, the question is "Where should I go; a polytechnic or a junior college?" I await for my LORD to give me His answer for me, for the Lord knows best.

Psalm 37:23-24
"The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand."

*Nope, no emo poem this time.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home