Monday, 14 January 2008

Odd Quirks Of Life

Well, if anyone noticed, I closed my other blog. No particular reason, except for the fact that I'm too lazy to maintain 2 blogs at one time, especially when one is almost dead... So when I closed that blog down, I'm gonna post what comes into my mind as I go to school, move around, talk to people, or whenever I'm in the toilet etc etc.

Firstly, I'm VERY STRESSED. *What?! You have no school and still holidaying! What stress?!* Well, my results, which I dread, will be released very soon; the worst part: I have no idea as to where to go! I don't know what is God's will for me as to where to go! ARGH! You know this stressing and irritating thought (where to go for 2008) has been bugging me for the past 3 months. But one thing I'm assured of, is that God will show me His way, and His way is the best. This makes me remember one of the Youth Camp games we played, 'Treasure Hunt'. Brother Boon Siang mentioned that God's will isn't revealed in whole at times, but God can also choose to reveal His will bit by bit. Indeed, I know God is showing me what He wants me to do, bit by bit.

I quote the hymn writer,
"He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be..."

Nextly, I'm pissed. Why? Cause my camera is spoilt. And it costs $117 to repair it. And it's supposed to be under warranty. What kinda logic is that? I have to pay $117 for something that's still under warranty?! I mean, I have to travel for 1 and a half hours to get to that stupid Fujifilm building and you're telling me to pay $117 when it's under warranty! I wasted my time going there man...

Lastly, I think I'm going crazy...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home