Sunday, 20 January 2008

Sadness and Grief

Well, many things come into my mind now, and I'm filled with much sadness as the O Levels results will be released in a matter of days. I'm really not looking forward to it, cause that would mean that I would have no more holidays. That aside, thoughts about further studies come into my mind, so now my brain is on the verge of exploding.

Tears
Nothing is going the way it should go,
I feel the tears swelling in my eyes.

All this anxiety and nervousness is sending my mind into a disorder:
Just like a little boy hugging his knees in the midst of tears.

Shivering and in tears, I repress all my regret;
I cried all night, but now it seems dawn is breaking...

I'll keep my secrets all locked away in my heart
Until my dreams come true, then shall I tell the world...

I surrendered myself to a dismal emptiness -
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't quite reach the standard set...
__________________

How will my story end? Will I be able to reach the standard? All will be made known in but a few days...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home