Sunday, 6 January 2008

Christmas Service/ Baptism

Well, well, what do you know? I'm lagging in posting this... AGAIN...

Well, it was the 23rd December 07, Christmas Sunday for Gethsemane. And it was a time for Baptism and singing of Christmas carols in remembrance of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sadly, many places in the world, including Charismatic churches, celebrate Christmas with partying, drinking and sensual living. The meaning of Christmas is totally forgotten. I don't believe that Christ was born on Christmas Day itself, but I celebrate Christmas to remember that Christ came to Earth to die for sinners.


Baptism...


Esther and Jenice singing...


Children's choir...

That's all I'm gonna say for now... Tired... and I still have stuff to upload, and loads of things to plan for...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home