Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Care

DISCLAIMER: This post could sound cheesy, REALLY cheesy. I mean the title tells it all, and I haven't actually came up with such a cheesy title. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Well, the reason for me posting this is just to thank people who are concerned for me. Yeah, my life feels like crap now, and I find no joy in doing anything at all. Nothing seems to lift my spirits, and I feel like sinking 6-feet under. I feel like Usher right now, oscillating between the 2 poles of sanity and insanity. (OK, maybe between insanity and madness. Mild insanity and deep insanity. Whichever way you wanna choose.)

But that aside, people have been real nice and concerned about me, but I'm like just feeling depressed and sad for no reason. I am reminded of Don John from "Much Ado About Nothing" at this point in time - I am sad for no reason. I'm like really thankful for the friends around me who care and ask if I'm alright, but me laughing like some mad lunatic doesn't really answer the question (OK, maybe it does). But you guys know what I mean.

Nope, no emo poem this time. Too tired, need my rest.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home