Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Sighs

Yes, sighs. I'm so tired of school life. I mean next week is supposed to be e-learning week, and I have to wake up early because of PDP commitments (aka Staff Phototaking...). I'm like tired of thinking about PW, I'm tired of thinking about anything related to school. I just wished that time would stop for me and I could actually concentrate on something that I like. ARGH!!! I mean why does everything spin past me so quickly, and there's like no time for me to start revision for promos! I'm so gonna draw up a timetable for the next week (aka E-learning week) and subsequent weeks in order to complete my revision before the end of year promos.

This is one of the days when you really hope that time will just stop spinning, and your heart would stop beating, and your body will stop breathing, and you will just turn cold and freeze in time...

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH NONSENSE?!!?!?

I need a hug. =(

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home