Friday, 4 July 2008

Boredom

Well, I got real bored. So I remembered a quiz from a VERY long time ago, and just decided to do this. Cause everyone I know who did this quiz used mostly English songs, I wondered how this would turn out with Japanese songs. The English translation of the song, if the song is in Japanese, is in brackets"( )".

==========
RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this! > This is the rule I won't bother about lol
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

==========
1.How are you feeling today?
believe ~akiramenaide~ (believe ~don't give up~) - Yeah, I feel dejected. I needa believe in myself and not give up!

2.Will you get far in life?
Wakare no yokan (Premonition of Separation) - I'll be divorced from my future wife? Nah...

3.Will you get married?
UPROAR - Yeah, I'll get married, and it'll cause an uproar!

4.What is your best friend's theme song?
POWER - Oh my, I didn't know my friend was so power seeking!

5.What is the story of your life?
Urutora no Hoshi (The Star of Ultra) - My life is and will be very bright!

6. What was primary school like?
STRATAGEM - Not exactly; I wasn't that of a tactician in the past.

7. How can you get ahead in life?
SCENERY - I'll lead a great life; a beautiful scenery!

8. What is the best thing about your friends?
EVER - They will ever be there! =D

9. What is in store for this weekend?
Break the Chain - Yeah, I'm breaking the chains of school life!

10. What song describes you?
Kiseki! Mebius Infinity (Miracle! Mebius Infinity) - I am like a miracle and appear like Ultraman Mebius when people need help!

11.How is your life going?
SOLITUDE - LOL! Yeah, I'm keeping myself in isolation and being emo! =P

12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Yakusoku no V Sain (The V Sign of Promise) - Yeah, I win everything in life, so the V sign.

13. How does the world see you?
EXPECTATION - Yeah, I have loads of expectations from everyone alright.

14. What do your friends really think of you?
Yasashiku (Gentleness) - Yup, I'm a very gentle and nice friend =P

15. Do people secretly lust after you?
Aizome (Indigo Dye) - Is purple/idigo a colour of lust? If it is, then yeah, people do lust after me LOL.

16. How can I make myself happy?
Eiyuu no Fukkatsu (The Revival of a Hero) - I'll revive myself when I'm feeling down I guess?

17. Will you ever have children?
SEIZURE - Hmm? No idea how I'm gonna tackle this one.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home