Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Results...

Well, in life, there are things you always dread. And one of the things I dread most are results. A famous joke/quotation, "It's not the math I hate; but rather the aftermath."

Results:
GP - 40/100 I was just shocked. I didn't expect my comprehension to fail so badly. (Well, I passed due to moderation.)
Econs - 34/100 Another major blow. I mean I felt so confident when I stepped out of the exam hall, but ARGH! I mean this was the subject that I spent most of my time in the holidays on, but it's the poorest. (Sub-pass due to moderation.)
Lit - 46/100 Passed.
Hist - 45/100 I passed this one.
Math - 75/100 I aced this one. =P
Chinese - 65/100 I just can't believe that my Chinese could beat so many of my subjects. INCLUDING MY GP!

EDIT: Updated all my scores.

Thanks to those who tried to cheer me up, and sorry that I'm so stuck-up and upset. Xiuqing was like "Stop wallowing in self-pity. It's okay to do that for a while, but you should snap out of it soon. If not, you're pathetic." This is quite true, but well, still feeling so depressed. *sighs* But really, a word of thanks to those who were being so nice to me. So the following poem is for my nice friends.
==========
Friends
Thank You,
From the bottom of my heart -
The words you spoke meant a lot to me.
I always thought I could stand alone,
But truth remains - I have to throw off my useless pride;
Even if I put on a courageous facade,
I know that I cannot live alone.

Thank You,
From the bottom of my heart -
Your encouragment is stuck in my head,
It resonates, and I can't get them out.
So I'm gonna run on, till I collapse.
'Don't forget your dream' - even though you didn't know,
This felt like the advice you were telling me.

Thank You,
From the bottom of my heart -
I know that life is a long journey;
I'll drop this burden and walk empty handed,
I'll not forget those that I hold dear as
I walk towards that unseen destination.
Please walk alongside me.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home