Friday, 4 July 2008

Shattered Pieces

Shattered Pieces
I'll try to pick those pieces from the middle of my chest,
Gathering those shattered pieces of happiness;
A resounding melody started to resound within me,
Lingering, disturbing, no matter how I tried to forget it.

I think I'll forget just about everything that you thought me -
It was useless to recall anything since I had never listened;
On those long nights when my tears start to drop,
I would turn back, and retrace my steps.

I hope to find those shattered pieces
And to repiece them altogether;
But I know it'll never be a complete picture -
Isn't it about time to throw down everything and move on?

During the days and the nights,
I yearn for that love; I swore to protect what I loved -
I'll shoot through the skies and cut a new life.
You and I; we will never meet at crossroads.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home