Sunday, 20 July 2008

Rashes!

I have a rash outbreak (better known as allergic reaction or hives) all over my body! It's so irritating cause it itches like mad! It must be some crappy dinner I ate yesterday that caused it! Also, yesterday (19th July) was the first time I went to a doctor's in nearly 2 years. How do I know? Cause when I visited the polyclinic, they had my old address in their database, and I shifted house nearly 2 years ago! So by simple deduction, I haven't gone to a polyclinic in years... Thus this proves one thing - JC life is stressing me out and my body can't take it. I mean in just term 2 alone I felt sick TWICE, when I didn't even fall sick in secondary school!

And I quote Darryl - “Too damn tired” should be considered a ailment which GPs issue Medical Certificates for.
It's because of school life and the need to continuously think that forces me to drink coffee! Coffee is an essential energy source for the brain, or at least for me it is. Or maybe it's the sugar in it, cause sugar is an essential energy source. Man, I so need a break from school; thank God for E-learning week!

I also came up with a theory that would explain the rash - I have been drinking too little coffee lately! I think maybe cause I drink so much coffee on a regular basis and I suddenly decided to cut down, my entire body can't take the stress that school life gives and breaks down! (Yes, I am a coffee addict. Now without coffee, I walk like some drunkard and laugh like a lunatic! LOL! *Sonia can testify to that.)

Ok, gonna sleep now. The itch is irritating me.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home