Saturday, 2 August 2008

If your life was a movie, what would your soundtrack be?

Here’s how it works:

1) Open your music library
2) Play it on shuffle mode
3) For every question, type out the song that’s playing.
4) New question, click next.
5) Don’t lie.

*Again, I'm using some Japanese songs (and songs of other languages too), so translated version of the song will be in "[...]"

Opening Credits: Yochou (Wada Kaoru) [Omen]
- That is disturbing... ominous foreboding to the entire movie, or rather to my life... T_T

Waking Up: Kimi to Boku, Todokanu Omoi (Toshihiko Sahashi) [You and I, Unfulfilled Dreams]
- Hmmm, I will have loads of unfulfilled desires in life?

When I’m stuck: CONTROL (Kenji Kawai)
- I'm still in control of my life! That's good I guess.

First Day of school: BEATING (Kenji Kawai)
- Either I'll kill someone or I'll get killed. Not very helpful...

Fight Song: Gou'ing! Going! My Soul! (Dynamite SHU)
- Well, this makes some sense.

Breaking up: Believe~Akiramenaide (KIYOSHI) [Believe~ Don't Give Up]
- Believe in the "power of our friendship" (quote from song)!

Prom: Life Goes On (Mika Arisaka)
- How apt. We should move on with life though we are about to depart.

Exercising: Yuuki wo Tsubasa ni Shite (Fujita Toshiko) [With Courage as Wings)
- That's... cheesy...

When Life’s OK: RECOVER (Kenji Kawai)
- What's there to recover from when life's ok?

Graduation Day: Rhapsody (Kubota Osamu)
- It'll be a high and ecstatic event!

A Level Results: Beyond Hope (S.F.A)
- This goes 2 ways: (1)My A Levels goes beyond my expectations, (2)My results are so pathetic that anything I hope for in life is just...

Cooking: Believe (Nami Tamaki)
- I believe I won't burn down my house?

Mental breakdown: Omoide no naka ni (Wada Kaoru) [Within the Memories]
- Umm, I'll spiral down into deeper depression cause I keep dwelling on the sad memories?

Driving: UPROAR (Kenji Kawai)
- I'll cause an uproar on the streets! LOL!

Flashback: Agujero Inmundo (S.F.A) [This is Spanish, and it means: 'Impure Hole']
- o.O no idea... I'm an impure person? NOT! =P

Getting Back Together: Shizukana Yoruni (Rie Tanaka) [In the Quiet Night]
- We will get back together under the quiet night, so romantic!

Wedding: HOLIDAY (Kenji Kawai)
- I'll go on a honeymoon after that!

Birth Of A Child: Reflection (Araki Kae)
- The child will look just like me! =D

Final Battle: Futatabi Tatakai he (Wada Kaoru) [To Fight Again]
- How ironic. It probably means that there will be a sequel to the movie and my nemesis will return to haunt me.

Death Scene: Love Today (Taja)
- I'll only see my true love in death?!!?

Funeral Song: I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith)
- This is encouraging. People won't miss me =D

End Credits: Primal Innocence (Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- I lead an innocent life. =D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home