Monday, 25 February 2008

Youth Anniversary 2008!

Another year has passed, and the Gethsemane Youth Bible Hour is another year older by the grace of God. Indeed, it is by God's grace that the Youth ministry has grown.


Pastor was the speaker, and he spoke on "Remembering God's goodness in our lives" and preached from Psalm 20. A timely reminder for me as I start on my 'new life' in TJC, that God must be our center of thought.



Presentations! Thank God for the songs that were sung; some of them served as an encouragement to me.


Group Photos - Formal and Candid shots.


CAKE anyone? =D (We are not 5 years old. Just that we only placed 5 candles... ><)


Happy Birth Anniversary to GYBH!


Happy Birthday Boon Siang! (Just joking =P)


Singing I go, along life's road~ =D
---------------

More pictures, from Sharon.

1 comments:

Hey Matthew! Nice kits you got there! Haha. Trudy here by the way.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home