Thursday, 7 February 2008

GN-003 Gundam Kyrios & GNY-001 Gundam Astrea

GN-003 Gundam Kyrios
Well, well. It has been a week since I started on Kyrios, and I'm finally done. I'm not too pleased with it, cause I messed up the paint job real bad. Might not be obvious here though.

GN Sub-Machine Gun, and the GN Shield. (The GN Shield is the claw thingy on the left hand.)


MA Mode. Top and bottom view.


Dynames, sniping the targets! Remember Episode 15?


Zeta Gundam: Stop copying me! It's so obvious that you are a rip-off of the original Waverider!

GNY-001 Gundam Astrea
Well, nothing much to say about it. Gundam Astrea is the prototype for GN-001 Gundam Exia, and was first deployed in AD 2292. Only have one picture since the Conversion Kit didn't come with any of the weapons that Astrea used (ie the Proto GN Sword and the Proto GN Launcher). The beam saber is taken from the Exia model kit, and I'll repaint it... The colour's like running off already... *And I bought another Exia since my first Exia was converted into Astrea.*


NEXT JOB: HG Graham's Union Flag! (But first, I needa get sandpaper.)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home