Thursday, 22 November 2007

Japan Trip, Day 1, 14th November

Background Information: Well, I went to Japan with my school on a school trip from 13th to 20th November 2007. (Duh, obviously you go with the school on a school trip...) Yeah, so we visited certain places that are rather interesting, and at times thought provoking. As usual, I have my handy-dandy camera with me. (No, not a handy-dandy notebook.)

Well, Day 1. We visited the Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island, which is located in Hatsukaichi, in the Hiroshima Prefecture. It's a place filled with deers, and the deers are cute =D Although they seem to think that everything is edible, one even tried to eat the plastic bag I was holding. (Haha.) Indeed, Japan views their culture and tradition as a very important part of their lives. In spite of their speedy recovery from WWII, culture and tradition was never left out. In fact, there were many Japanese touring the shrine, and praying there (in fact most of the tourists in Japan are Japanese).


First Impressions, and Daybreak =D
----------

Kansai Airport Arrival Hall.
----------

The hotel I stayed in on my first night - Chisun Hotel.
----------

First Night's Dinner. =D
----------




Miyajima Island, the deers are cute right?
----------

Lunch...


Random Pics...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home