Saturday, 10 November 2007

GN-001 Gundam Exia

Yea, it's my favourite Gundam. I mean, I haven't actually been interested in any of the Gundams since Zeta Gundam, so yeah, this is kinda worth posting =P

It's worth the money for a 1/144 High Grade. I mean, it's very good for posing, with those poses printed at the sides of the box all possible.


Back and Front view, and the GN Sword.


Close up of the head, it's nice eh?

YES, I haven't black-lined or painted it. I HAVE EXAMS!! But the colouration is 80% correct already, which makes it even easier to paint. I mean they even tried to establish the "GN particles glow" at the legs, hands and sides of the face. Not very fantastic, but a great improvement from the SEED and SEED Destiny era. Seriously, I think black-lining is good enough. Maybe after I return from Japan =D

*I'm not very experienced in modeling kits, on a side note.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home