Saturday, 10 November 2007

Babies!

Ya, I simply love kids. They bring much joy to me since they are so cute and cuddly, like a teddy bear! >.<


Hadassah eating a cupcake. She was told by her mother to stand at the side to eat so as not to mess up the area, but she still went around anyways. Hehe =D

----------
Joash! The baby with large eyes! He just loves to take photos! I mean when I have my camera, he'll crawl around hoping to be in the shot!


O.O A camera? Take my photo!


What's this camera doing in front of me? Can it be eaten? =D


Hmm, how do I open this flask? And what's this round, circular thingy?

----------
Last, but by no means the least, Megan. Mdm Tang's (that's my form teacher) daughter. That day, on Graduation Day, Mdm Tang brought her child along with the class to East Coast Park. Megan's really adorable, and looks a lot like Mdm Tang. (Click on the "Graduation" label for the Graduation Day photos!)


This photo was "photoshop-ed" by Kevin, my classmate. It's really good and nicely done. *I wish I had photoshop skills and the program itself =(


Now, see the difference between the size of my hand and Megan's? (Yes, that's my hand. >.<)


An artist at work! First, you think of what you want to draw. Then, you get a drawing board. Then, you start drawing!

OK, the second picture, Megan was staring at my friends playing soccer. Look under the Graduation label, I'm too lazy to link it >.<
The third picture, the teddy bear in the picture, was drawn by Mdm Tang, not Megan. But I'm sure Megan will inherit her mother's genes in drawing (and physics =D)!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home