Monday, 15 June 2009

Happy Day, Many Thanks

Really tired, but I had fun. Kudos to Sonia and Xiuqing. Haven't had this much fun in a while. And yes I feel happy, even though my face doesn't really show it. REALLY! I'm just tired. Night at the Museum 2 was funny, and so was Rush Hour 2 and 3 XD

I really appreciate the gifts as well. I shall find some way to place Spidey-s on my cupboard. I have to find a place for the camera/coin box as well. And the card and the Mr Happy book. Oh yes, and Sarah as well. Your notebook, very unique. I have to find stuff that's worthy of recording in the notebook. =)

Again, thanks to the Infocomm Exco for the cake, and to friends who wished me via sms/facebook/personally etc etc...

Come to think of it, I am real lucky to have my birthday celebrated... TWICE! Yes Xiu, I'm real lucky...

As you can see from this extremely short post, my brain is really fried... That's how tired I am... But thanks again Sonia and Xiu!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home