Saturday, 13 June 2009

Bliss


Week 23: Bliss
Originally uploaded by zeta_gundam

Originally, I wanted to have a more 'sad' or emo-ish picture for this week, something to mark the end of my journey in Infocomm. I even had a title and a concept all planned out, but alas things were not meant to be (don't ask me why, I'll blow my top).

Loads of happy stuff occurred this week, and Infocomm Camp rocked. It's sad to step down, but at least my last day at camp came as quite a surprise.

At 12 midnight on 12th June (that's my birthday for those who don't know), the Photog/AV exco wished me Happy Birthday, alongside with the Mr Lau-s, and some smses from church members. I saw that coming, but at 1.30am when I went to AV Room for post-hustings discussion, there was a cake! Really didn't see that coming.

To the outgoing Photog exco, I guess we all had fun in our term. It was both fun and tiring to work with you guys (or should I say girls ><). We had our happy times, and loads of emo times for me. To the outgoing AV exco, it was fun knowing and working with you guys even for the short 6 months. Lastly to the incoming Infocomm exco, all the best in your term. The most important thing, HAVE FUN.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home