Thursday, 23 October 2008

Ups-and-Downs

Well well well, since I have no photos, I shall just say how stuff in life is coming along...

1. PW sucks. Well, it sucked then, and it still sucks now. So no difference actually.
2. Waiting for H3 appeal results. ALL WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW! (I hope?)
3. I'm having fun with my camera *as usual*, so not much difference here either.
4. I have a headache for 2 straight days. ARGH! Yes, it's still hurting.
5. Chinese A Levels are around the corner, 1 week! 1 more week, and Chinese would be like the dinosaurs, burried 10,000 ft under the ground! Do note that I don't take geography, and the value of '10,000 ft' is completely made up. So don't quote me. Yes, DON'T QUOTE ME!

LASTLY, I'm typing an essay on 'Why I got into Night Photography,' so stay tuned for that. Yes, I'll blog it here. No, I'm not gonna publish a book. No, it's not tips on night photography, it's what made me interested in night photography. Look, stop asking and just wait patiently for me to complete my writing! Sheesh, people these days, no patience at all!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home