Wednesday, 29 October 2008

School's Out... NOT!

Timetable for the non-existant holidays...

  • 30th October - Chinese A Level Papers @ 8am (Don't remind me why I didn't take my Higher MT paper in Sec 4... DON'T, I'M WARNING YOU!)
  • 3rd November - OP practice in school @ 8am... (8am... T_T)
  • 5th November - Actual OP @ 8am...
  • 6th and 7th November - Possibility of getting called up by MOE to present... AGAIN! (They just love to see us suffer...)
  • 10th - 13th November - Leadership Congress and SLC
So technically, I'm not free till after the 13th of November... Then again with the amount of holiday homework:
  • GP: 2 Comprehension Practices and 6 AssEssay Outlines
  • Econs: Marketisation CSQ and Reasearch-cum-Essay-cum-Presentation
  • Lit: Read P&P, Tempest
  • History: UN Research, SEA questions/answer plans
  • Math: A whole lot of Math questions...
The bold ones are the real killers... 2 research papers is no joke, even though it's done in a group (points at the cursed PW)...

And by end November, I would know if NUS would approve my H3 research paper... If it's approved, I gotta start doing research as well...

I'm kinda thankful to God for enabling me not to attend the Temasek Internship Programme. With the amount of crap homework I have to do, I think if I went for the internship, I wouldn't be able to do any of my work.

Well, at least there's class chalet (I'll be the unofficial official photographer =D) on the 26th and 27th November. And there's church camp to look forward too, 1st to 6th December! (Yeah, I'd be uncontactable then, so don't miss me or anything!) Rest assured that I will come back with photos, a lot of them. =D

No wonder my Civics Tutor said that your holidays are only when you're 6 feet under...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home