Monday, 8 September 2008

Announcement!

Well, if you remembered the post on Fireworks!, you would remember me mentioning that I have a second reason for shooting the fireworks. The main aim for me going out to shoot fireworks was to actually seek locations in the city area to shoot the night scenes in Singapore.

Yes, I'm officially, or unofficially, announcing my plans - I want to embark on a journey of night photography. The night life (no not the kind along red-light districts) holds many secrets and thrills. This would be in line with the photography experience - photography is not about the photo, but rather HOW you get the photo you want.

I'm gonna start in the holidays (i.e. November and December), so until now, people who bother about me, wait patiently.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home