Friday, 28 March 2008

Gundam World 2008!

You know what makes me want to live in Japan? THIS:

WELCOME TO GUNDAM WORLD 2008!!


FIRST STOP: The original Gundam series, Federation VS Zeon! (SIEG ZEON! =D)


*I want all these Gunpla!


Can this one guard my house? (Human size model!)

SECOND STOP: Zeta Gundam Era!

Zeta Gundam cockpit!


VERY VERY NICE! These can guard my house too! I'd rather pilot Zeta Gundam on the right though =D (Human size model!)

THIRD STOP: Gundam SEED Era... (one of the lamest series ever...)


LAST STOP: Gundam 00. Welcome to AD 2307.


More Gunpla!!! I WANT ALL!


And Celestial Being Gundams should all be guarding my house too. =D I wanna pilot Exia, the first one... (Human size model!)

AND, BEFORE YOU GO! BUY MORE GUNPLA!

====================

Now you know why I want to live in Japan? =D

Pictures taken from:
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/ms07bgufu/diary/200803150000/
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/178566/blog/8234210/

1 comments:

Those anime stores full of models where all over Tokyo when I went.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home