Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Gundam Monument in Japan!

WOW, they have a bronze statue of Gundam at the Kamiigusa train station!! I wanna go there and take a look at it myself!!


Now this is what I call a true masterpiece! If I could make models just like this... *disappears off into dreamland... (literally since it's like past 12 midnight...)*

*No, I did not go to Japan to snap 3 pictures of a bronze statue. I just grabbed them off Japanese websites.
==========
On a side note, I have already built my HG Graham's Union Flag (just snap fitted since I have no time to paint) and HG Providence (also snap fitted only). Will post pictures when I have taken pictures of them... And I bought GN Arms and Gundam Exia (Trans Am System)!!!! It cost me S$91.10. Now I'm really broke T_T (Thankfully I don't have any other model in mind at the moment. *Whew!*)

AND I'M DONE WITH MY STUPID PROJECT WORK "PRELIMINARY IDEA"!!! WOOT!!!
(Ok, I'm a bit high now. Time to get my beauty sleep.)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home