Monday, 24 December 2007

Japan Trip, Remainder Part 1

Well, I'm too lazy to sort the rest of the pictures. So I'm just chunking the exchange trip and cool stuff I saw in Japan into one post. =p Yeah, I'm a lazy fag... (And this means I can move on to pictures from Missionary Conference in Cebu! Cheers! *Don't forget my modeling kits =p*)

First, exchange trip.


You gotta change to slippers (provided for you) before you enter parts of the school. Very much like how we take off our shoes before you go into the music room etc, just that you wear slippers...


School principal on left, Mr Leo (one of my teachers) on the right.


Tea Ceremony...


Judo


Rugby


ART CLASS!


For a certain Xiaomeimei


Their band. I tell you, the music was like jarring and my ears hurt like crazy after being inside the room. The room is SMALL, very SMALL. I mean it can't even fit 10 people comfortably, and they squeezed 20 of us in there...


Class..... English class to be exact...

Update: I'll post more soon...

  1. Shinsabashi Street, a nice LOOOOOOOOOOONG shopping street...
  2. Gundam Corner =D
  3. Floating Garden Observatory. COLD PLACE.
Look Forward. =D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home