Monday, 17 December 2007

Japan Trip, Day 6, 19th November

Yes, I'm back...... I'm back from my vacation in Philippines and my church's missionary conference. That's why I delayed uploading my Japan Trip photos. To add on, my computer has a super slow upload speed (onto Photobucket), coupled with the stupid fact that my computer doesn't seem to read my camera via USB (it only works like once a week -.-). So I'm gonna buy a card reader at only $10 at Sim Lim Square. Or, one could give me one for Christmas (*hint hint!)

Anyways, without further ado (cue for drumroll), Osaka Castle pictures!







This golden carp with a dragon's head is placed on the top of castles as they believe that this thing will prevent fires. Reminds me of the merlion >.<


The pigeons are fat... really fat...


Japan is beautiful... I wanna go there again. =(


FIRE... it's actually petroleum jelly which was burning under my lunch pot. =D


Lastly, what's Elmo doing there?! o.O
----------

OK, updates end here. 2 reasons.
1. My computer has a freaking slow upload speed. These photos, took me the whole morning, say 4 hours, to upload...
2. I have an irritating brother whom I can't stand who has been bugging me to let him play Legacy GunZ.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home