Monday, 16 February 2009

Bad Luck...

You know there are times when things never seem to make sense, and when everything seems to be failing. I’ve had like 4 straight days of ‘bad luck’ already. On Friday, my camera decided to go all PMS-y on me. Well, people were saying that it’s because it was “Friday the 13th”, but that’s just nonsense since I don’t believe in superstition.

But if it really was the Friday the 13th ‘bad luck’, then it wouldn’t explain the ‘bad luck’ that followed on Saturday and Sunday. I mean my plans were all messed up on those two days, and all the stupid amount of work I have to do doesn’t seem to be easing out. Then there’s today. I tell you, the red sun in the morning was like a bad omen. And well, things happened in class today which I shall not elaborate on. And at the end of the day, more work! When will my chain of ‘bad luck’ end?!

Lately everything doesn’t seem to be working out for me. Nothing seems to be registering in my head in school. No wait, nothing seems to be registering in my head at all.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home