Monday, 12 January 2009

1st Day of J2 Life...

It's rare that I talk about the day. But I just had to man. I mean c'mon, it's like a milestone in life (right, who am I kidding?)

Today was an UTTER WASTE OF TIME. Period. The moment I stepped into College and smelt the air of school, I wanted to step out. Yeah, that was how bad it was (no, not the smell, the thought and the fact of going back to school lah!)

First period, Civics, aka let's sit down and talk and catch up. Then we had a principal's address and college rules and blah blah blah what not (all the regular stuff that you get on the first day of school). And school was over at 10am. Can you believe it? I went to school for that?!?! Why did I even go?

Tomorrow's timetable looks crappy as well. First, we have math lecture. Then we have econs lecture. And school's over for open house... How exciting. You can just smell the excitement.

I'm not done with quite a bit of work. Mundane life is back... Sleep at 1am, wake up at 5.30am. Cycle goes on till holidays. Sighs...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home