Sunday, 23 November 2008

What Big Eyes You Have!


What Big Eyes You Have
Originally uploaded by zeta_gundam

Picture of Jorim taken today with my new 50mm f/1.8! =D

Anyways, I was like looking through the Nikon lenses. And since the DX lenses aren't that great, I skipped that whole portion on DX lenses, and looked at the Standard lenses, Wide Angle zoom lenses, and Standard Zoom lenses.

Stuff that would be nice to own:
- AF 85mm f/1.8D
- AF-S 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
- AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED

Stuff above that I can afford while I'm still schooling:
- AF 85mm f/1.8D (and this will take me the whole of next year to save up; but it's another great potraiture lens!)

Of course, I could go for the DX lenses, but neh, their performance ain't that great. Well, there's 2 years of NS to save up for, and who knows, maybe Nikon might release something even crazier, like AF-S VR 24-70mm f/2.8G IF-ED. Now that would be sweet.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home