Monday, 12 May 2008

Abstract or Nonsense?

Haha, loads of photos which I took over the weekend. You see, I was doing shooting for my school's band concert (of which I'm pissed by the VCH people, but that aside), it was a good concert. So I got to bring home a camera, and I brought it to church on Sunday to take random photos of people! Yippee!


Haha, Joash is so cute when he stared into the camera!


Proof that I was snapping for the band concert; but it's kinda obvious that I'm playing a fool with the camera. The effects are 100% natural, no editing done.


Along Singapore River... Again, no editing done on the third picture, completely natural.



More 'abstract' photos that are completely natural. It's just the way I play with the lens, no other tricks.


Sunset... taken on the MRT while on my way home. Kinda blurry IMO.


Random photos... The MRT and the pavement shots like so... lonely and emo~ish...


FINALLY, Pictures of Yours Truly. LOL!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home