Saturday, 5 April 2008

ZGMF-X13A and SVMS-01E

It's about time for the great revelation! My completed models!

First up, ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam (snap-fitted), my favourite Gundam from the SEED era!

The 2 small DRAGOONs mounted on the backpack can be tilted (check the 3rd Pic). I'm planning to make a stand to enable the DRAGOON system to be detached from Providence. Will post when I'm done.

OVERALL Comment:
Not too bad for the SEED Era stuff. Colouration is very close, one of the closest in fact for the SEED Era. Not very mobile, the ABS joints ain't that great and movable. But I'm satisfied.
====================

Next, SVMS-01E Graham's Custom Union Flag!! (snap-fitted)

The weapons are quite cool. I really wanted to paint this but I have no time. (I'm even surprised that I have time to post this.)


MA Mode. It looks quite cool.

OVERALL Comment on the Flag:
Seriously, it is a unit with thin limbs that can break off any moment... Didn't expect such lousy quality since Exia, Dynames and Kyrios were all very cool.
====================


My Models Cupboard as of now!


And my most expensive model yet... GN Arms + Gundam Exia TransAm Mode! (S$91.10 T_T)
Gonna build this... when I have time... (Seriously, JC life is terrible and hectic. I'm supposed to be studying for a test now, but argh...)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home